主题

回帖

3万

积分

管理员

进击的思考者

积分
    发表于 2015-3-3 21:30:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    Also from Progress development the following is more detail for all of the statues you can encounter:
    • STARTING - Broker's server thread transient state that happens after spawning off the agent process and waiting for it to acknowledge that it started. In other words, the broker started the agent process and it waits until it is up and running (e.g. connected to databases, executed startup procedures, etc.)
    • AVAILABLE - Broker's server thread denoting specific agent process as available, ready to accept request in stateless/state-free, or connection in state-reset/state-aware mode.
    • CONNECTING - Broker's server thread transient state that happens right after broker accepting client connection request (passing to the client the port number of available agent to accept client connection) and waiting from agent message that the client successfully connected. I believe it is valid only for state-reset and state-aware AppServer and for WebSpeed.
    • CONNECTED - Broker's server thread denoting the agent state right after agent has been successfully connected by the client. This is a state that you'll see for state-reset and state-aware AppServer agents right after client's CONNECT method on AppServer handle is executed and when it awaits the RUN request. Again, I believe that for the WebSpeed this is transient and it happens very fast so you usually don't see it.
    • SENDING - Broker's server thread denoting the agent state while returning the output parameters back to the client. I /think/ that this is valid only for the state-free/stateless AppServer operating mode as it is the broker's thread that actually sends the data back to the client.
    • RECEIVING - Same as above, just the opposite way.
    • BUSY - Broker's server thread denoting the agent state that currently executes the request.
    • LIMBO - Broker's server thread that is unclear to me - seams to be a code for the WebSpeed that has been left just in case, but I never saw this state reported.
    • LOCKED - Broker's server thread denoti. ng the agent that has been locked for a specific client connection. Most often it is used when the AppServer agent running in broker's stateless or state-free operating mode becomes bound to the connected client by setting the SESSION:SERVER-CONNECTION-BOUND-REQUEST to TRUE on the client, which then sets agent's SESSION:SERVER-CONNECTION-BOUND to TRUE. This state has no meaning (actually it doesn't exist) for the state-reset and state-aware brokers.

该会员没有填写今日想说内容.
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|百度统计|OpenEdgeStudy快乐学习 ( 沪ICP备15012660号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 22:22 , Processed in 1.292522 second(s), 25 queries .